Tuesday, March 6, 2012

New Session Begins

I have been a little slow updating this blog.  Partly because I have been pre-occupied with the addition to the studio and partly because the students were given a project that takes 2 weeks to complete.    The students are finishing up their work and I am seeing some awesome results. I will post pictures in a couple days! 

If you are new to my blog, please feel free to join and become a member.  I spend alot of time posting information as well as uploading pictures and it is a great resource for those who want to stay in the "art" loop. 

The cupcake classes are full, however if there are cancellations you can be put on our waiting list.

The studio should be completed within 2 weeks!  We will have more space, new furniture and a fresh new look!  Thanks for making us your childs first choice in Art Classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment