Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Watercolor/Oil Pastel Spring Flowers

Just finally got around to posting last weeks lesson.  Been a little pre-occupied getting the new studio up and running.  Furniture is moved in, now just minor tweaking and we are good to go.  It looks so nice and there is so much room in the studio for the kids to walk around, I can breathe!

I will post pictures of the studio once it is completely finished, still want to hang some curtains and the crown molding isnt quite up yet.  Needs to be picture perfect before I snap a shot.

So the lesson we did last week consisted of watercolors and oil pastels.  It was really nice and got me in the mood to welcome Spring!  The kids loved to splatter the paint onto the work at the end, I think it gave it that extra special touch.

Here are some of the results:








No comments:

Post a Comment