Thursday, November 24, 2011

Mommy and Me Tot Art Class Pictures

I am really enjoying the Mommy and Me class I hold twice a month.  I get to test the lessons out on my own kids and tweak them.  They are cute, simple, but yet have alot of elements to it where it keeps the children entertained. 

As you may already know, I LOVE experimenting with different types of mediums, paper, and special effects.  I took a basic paper plate project and used my creativity juices to whip up something really cool.  I bought this color diffusing paper that I cant get enough of.  It is sort of like a coffee filter texture, but the one I buy is in sheets.  There is no rhyme or reason to applying the markers and color, so thats always a plus during a preschool lesson!  Once they add all the colors, we spritz it with water and the colors bleed into eachother and make really cool effects. 

I incorporated this paper into the birds nest paper plate project and this is what we came up with!







No comments:

Post a Comment