Thursday, November 24, 2011

Santas Workshop Event-December 10th


This is a special Time For Art Kids event.  I want to do something special this year for my little friends who are in need.  There are so many sick children in this world, I am so grateful my children are healthy, but in a blink of an eye, it could all change.  That is why I want to be able to do something that can make a difference in a childs life.

The Santas Workshop event is for children ages 6-11 and is on December 10th from 3-5pm.  We will be having lots of holiday goodies for the kids as well as a fabulous art project that they will work on and bring home. 

The price is FREE.  All I ask is that you bring a donation so I can write a generous check to Duke Childrens Hospital. 

I have been so blessed with my health, family, my art business, and i want to be able to give something back.  Please help me out by making a difference in a sick childs life.

Please RSVP by December 3rd.

No comments:

Post a Comment