Monday, November 14, 2011

Teacher Treat Boxes

So, for those who dont know about Pinterest, it is an overly addicting site that is basically loaded with pictures in all categories.  Art and crafts, pets, babies, you name it.  I can stay on for hours just looking at all the pictures, guess thats the photographer in me!

I love little gifts that are crafty, cheap, and just so darn cute.  I came across a couple of simple craft ideas that I basically combined them together and this is what I came up with.  I could spend all day in the studio making these, there are so many ways to alter it and add embellishments. 

I thought this would be a cute gift to give to my daughters teacher for their first day of track in. I am sure she was dreading it, just like my daughter was, and its nice to get a cute gift....just because.  

This would also be great to have a bunch on hand and when you know someone is having a bad day, drop one of these in their mailbox.  Its the simple things in life for which I live for!

So, here are a few pictures of these cute little gum packages.  I should have taken a picture of what the inside looked like, but I am sure I will be making more of these and will take the pictures then!

Let me know what you think.



Not sure if you can read it, but the little tag says:  The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.  Hope you have an extra good day!

I printed them out on a brown paper that I have and created the tags in photoshop.  With a little paper, ribbon, and embellishments, you can have such a cute gift to brighten someones day!

No comments:

Post a Comment