Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Duke Childrens Hospital

I recently had a fundraiser to help Duke Childrens Hospital.  The outcome was amazing and we raised almost $600.00 to donate to all the cute little children who need our help.

Recently, I have been asked to participate in a program that also helps Duke Childrens Hospital.  They encourage teachers to send in their students artwork.  If their work is chosen, they turn their work into greeting cards and then sell them to raise money for the hospital. 

Over the next few months, I will be selecting students whose work stands out and giving them a chance to participate in this wonderful opportunity.  If their artwork is chosen, they will be invited to a special press conference where they will be recognized for their creativity!

I think it is a great cause, and a fun way to make the students strive harder!  If your child does get chosen by me, parents will be informed.

No comments:

Post a Comment