Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Pick and Draw

I recently came across a man named Rich Davis who created a card type game for children using cartoon faces and features.  I didnt know what to expect when I purchased it, but I love trying new things and I also love to support our artist community.  I opened the deck today and decided to play it with the kids from the art camp.  All I can say is WOW!  The kids loved it.  They loved being dealt a card and seeing what was behind it.  They loved creating different characters and had a blast.  I actually had to tell them, ok, only 1 more game and thats it!  :)

So, here are some of the results, they are super cute!  I love the one with the muscles, my pal Zac made that one!
What big muscles Zac! Nice work.


Awesome job Gracie!  I love the hair!






Great creativity Owen.

No comments:

Post a Comment