Friday, January 20, 2012

My Newest Find

As many of you know, I have 4 kids.  Trying to feed and clothe them can get quite expensive.  I am a big believer in reusing and so alot of my childrens clothes are from kids consignment stores, typically the Kid to Kid stores.

My children attend a preschool where a mom that I know from the school has just opened up her own consignment store.  It is amazing.  Bright, beautiful, clean, and it doesnt smell like mold!  She has put so much work into getting this place up and running and I think she is on to something really great. 

Her store is located right off Holly Springs Road and Sunset Lake Road.  It is called Bee Mine Kids Consignment.  She has toys, bedding, clothes, shoes, strollers, and much more!  If you buy your childrens clothes at consignment stores, then you MUST check her business out. 

Here are some pictures of the store.  She is also accepting Spring and Summer attire for consignment. 



No comments:

Post a Comment